All resources for Wolverhampton Safeguarding Week are now available from our Safeguarding Week campaign page.
There are lots of ways for you to be involved:
* Complete our short survey to order your resources and tell us what you will be doing to raise awareness
* Use the email signature, screensavers and facebook / Twitter banner throughout the week
* Create a display in a public area using our Safeguarding Week poster and speech bubble resources to badge it as a Safeguarding Week activity, and informing people about what safeguarding is and the work you do to keep adults with care and support needs and children / young people safe from abuse and neglect
* Take and tweet photos of your activities #WVstandupspeakout
* Support the pop up shops in the city centre on Mon 11th and Weds 13th June
* Book a place at our safeguarding conference for frontline staff - 'Learning from Domestic Homicide, Safeguarding Adult, and Serious Case Reviews on Thurs 14th June - places are limited, but some still available!
* Bring a group of young people to one of our Loudmouth Theatre performances around grooming and exploitation (for 9-12 year olds on Tues 12th June, and 13yrs plus on Fri 15th June - see programme for more details).