If you are suffering abuse, or you know or suspect some else is being abused call us on:
- Monday to Thursday 8:30am to 5pm, Friday 8:30am to 4:30pm 01902 551199
- For emergencies out of above hours 01902 552999
- If immediate action is needed dial 999
It is better to report abuse over the phone so that our officers can take the necessary information. You can make a report anonymously by telephone.
You can also report abuse using our Safeguarding Adult Concern and Notification form. All fields will need to be completed as we may need to get in touch with you for further details. It is not advisable to make an anonymous report using this form.
If you are concerned about a child or young person (including youself)....
If a child is in immediate danger of serious harm or has been left alone dial 999 and let the operator know that it is a possible child protection issue.
If the child is not in immediate danger of serious harm but you know or suspect they are being abused or neglected call us:
- Monday to Thursday 8:30am to 5pm, Friday 8:30am to 4:30pm on 01902 555392
- Outside of the above hours for emergencies on 01902 552999
- If the child or young person is at immediate risk of serious harm dial 999
If you suspect or believe a child is suffering or is likely to suffer Significant Harm, including any form of mistreatment or abuse, you should report your concerns.
You can report your concerns by phone or by completing a Wolverhampton Safeguarding Children Board Multi-Agency Referral Form for referrals to Children's Social Care.If you work for an organisation, you should always complete one of these forms within 24 hours of any phone call preferably after having spoken with your organisation's Named Safeguarding Children Lead.